Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole

Welcome! I see you've followed the white rabbit to my realm of insanity! Well, since this is a first post, I'll keep it short and sweet. I decided I would start blogging again, this time somewhere away from Myspace or Facebook... I'm not the most interesting person, and also have a bit of a potty mouth from time to time, so this blog is not for the faint of heart. I have two beautiful girls - three year old Adalia, and six month old Alanna. They are both the greatest joys and hardest trials of my life. However, I would not give them up for the world. They are the air that I breathe. I'm a Schwan's widow (he's ALWAYS at work, it seems), and My Schwan Man is the best thing in my life over the age of three, haha.

Again, welcome! Just watch your step...there's toys scattered everywhere...

1 comment:

  1. Ah... I didn't know you were blogging at all, let alone starting again. I have been a bad blogger, but hoping the new year will get me back in gear. Look forward to seeing more from ya!

    ReplyDelete